The Boost Plan has goals in five areas:
- Skill area: meet the needs for essential skills and set up a system that guarantees excellence over time;
- Governance area: make it part of the company's processes and attain the necessary maturity before reaching a milestone;
- Standardization area: reduce diversity/complexity via optimal standardization of repetitive products and long-lasting subassemblies and optimize our processes;
- Supplier Quality area: align the group’s interests with those of its suppliers to complete projects successfully. Strengthen the skill and quality level of suppliers;
- “Getting It Right the First Time” area: guarantee getting it right the first time by reducing instances of non-quality.
Involving experts from the Orano group in project management and engineering, the Boost Plan has resulted in an improvement in the group's reference standards and is now actively deployed on all Orano projects.