The Innovation Center for Extractive Metallurgy (CIME) of Orano is recognized worldwide for the research and development of scientific and industrial processes applied in the recovery of radioactive or non-radioactive materials.
CIME provides complete technical and support solutions for its customers, employing specific techniques and regulatory authorizations supported by a team of professionals composed of experts, engineers and technicians.
At the heart of a benchmark industrial platform
Orano develops innovation and technological excellence at the Bessines-sur-Gartempe industrial platform in the Limousin region France. 140 people work in 6 areas of expertise, of which CIME is a part of :
• Geosciences: Worldwide geological heritage and the study of ore samples collected around the world
• Maurice Tubiana Laboratory: Pb212 production for cancer treatments.
• Remediation: Supervision of redevelopment work and environmental monitoring
• Depleted Uranium Storage: A global resource for the energy of the future
• Urêka Museum: Discovering the uranium mining adventure
By clicking “I accept Cookies”, you agree with the cookies use to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage and compile statistics. To get more information, please read our Cookies Policy in the Legal Notice