Whether visual, motor or cognitive, disability does not prevent you from consulting the internet. We wanted to make the orano.group website more accessible by integrating the FACIL’iti digital solution.
Thanks to a customizable profile, this solution provides browsing comfort for people with:
At Orano, we think that diversity is an asset and a performance factor. In 2018, the rate of employees with disabilities was 5.41%; or 660 employees integrated into Orano teams.
In addition, a manifesto for the inclusion of people with disabilities in economic life was signed on November 13, 2019 by Philippe Knoche, Orano’s Chief Executive Officer, with around a hundred executives from large companies.
Raising awareness, exchanging and sharing about the work of people with disabilities is essential. To find out about Orano's approach to this subject, please visit our Commitments page.
Orano is committed to make its website accessible according to the article 47 of the law n° 2005-102 of 11 february 2005.
In the ongoing process of RGAA 4.0 compliance, Orano is carrying out the multiannual scheme with its detailed accessibility strategy and actions.
Accessibility statement supplies on Company Website.
Orano web site is in the process to meet AA of RGAA 4.0 standards.
Accessibility testing has been carried out by Ipedis, reached the score of 37.68%.
● 26 criteria respected
● 43 criteria failed
● 37 criteria not-applicable
Contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons:
Right down the list of elements that do not meet RGAA level AA:
● The decorative images are read by the screen reader
● The images containing information do not have meaningful text options
● The captcha doesn’t have text option
● Some of the cells do not have title
● The shade of the text and graphic content are too low
● Some the information are provided only by the position or the color
● Some of the video’s audio descriptions are not relevant to the content
● The videos do not have title
● The user does not have control over the animated motions
● Several links or button are not clearly identified about their destination
● Some links do not have descriptions
● Some scripts are not usable with the assistant technology
● The source code at some point is considered as non valid
● Some page’s titles are not always relevant
● Some of the language switching are not indicated to the user
● The document structure is not relevant
● Some lists and quotations are not clearly indicated
● Some links are not relevant
● Sometime the focus is not available when using the keyboard
● The labelling are not available on several tab
● The tab structure for several ones is incorrect
● Some of the input control are not relevant
● Quick access link is missing
● The grouping zones for content are not correctly defined
● The tabulation order is not relevant
● Some of the content create blocking on the keyboard
● The posing of a new page is not indicated to the user
● The pdf format document are not accessible
● The contents are not fully readable when the screen is in landscape mode
● The hierarchy of the titles is not relevant
No exemption has been identified
No content has been identified not subject to accessibility requirements
This statement has been issued on 2020/10/09.
Technologies used to build this web site:
The testing has been performed using a combination of user agent and screen
reader as the following:
● Google Chrome
Accessibility check up has been performed using the following tools:
● Web Developer Toolbar
● IBM Accessibility
● Contrast Color checker WCAG
● Accessibility insights for web
Audited RGAA 4.0 pages:
● Legal notice
● Understanding nuclear energy
● Reference publications
● Nuclear expertise
● Uranium mines
● Jobs opening
● Ensuring operational excellence
If you have any trouble operating this website, please do not hesitate to contact Orano at : email@example.com
The described procedure shall be used in the following case: If you reported any accessibility violation to the webmaster that prevents you from accessing content or one of the services on the website, and you have not obtained a satisfactory answer:
● Send a message to the "Défenseur des droits"
● Contact the representative of the "Défenseur des droits" in your region
● Send a mail to (free of charges, do not put a post stamp)
“Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07"