The Strategic and Investment Committee is responsible for analyzing the major strategic directions for the Group's development and making the most important strategic decisions, upon proposal from the Chief Executive Officer. This Committee reviews the
implementation of the Company's strategy at its own level and at the level of its subsidiaries.
It is chaired by Philippe Varin.
The Appointments and Compensation Committee is responsible for:
● recommending to the Board of Directors the persons well-suited for appointment as corporate officers;
● making recommendations and proposals to the Board of Directors concerning the compensation of Executive Directors;
● reviewing the system and distribution of Directors' Fees among the Members of the Board of Directors;
● reviewing the compensation policy for the main executives who are not corporate officers;
● reviewing annually the Company's policy on professional equality and gender diversity;
● reviewing the objectives, terms and conditions as well as the results of the Board of Directors' policy on the representation of women and men, nationalities and diversity of skills on the Board;
● drawing up the corporate governance rules applicable to the Company and monitoring their implementation;
● proposing methods for evaluating the functioning of the Board of Directors and its Committees and ensuring they are implemented.
It is chaired by Marie-Solange Tissier.
The End of Cycle Obligations Monitoring Committee is responsible for helping track the portfolio of dedicated assets set up by the Company's subsidiaries to cover their future restructuring and dismantling costs.
It is chaired by Claude Imauven.